Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rick & Bubba's Awesome Guide to Marriage

Marriage books will serve no one any good if both people don’t read them so throw out your other boring marriage books and take a tour of Rick & Bubba’s guide to the Almost Perfect marriage and learn something about relationships!
Rick & Bubba’s guide to the almost perfect marriage is the best pre-marriage book on my shelf! Being a newlywed, I have a great collection of pre-marriage counseling books on what to expect in marriage, what gods place should be in your marriage and all the other advice that everyone wants you to know. However, those books are boring and my Husband dreaded sitting down to go through those books, but with the Rick & Bubba’s guide I was laughing so hard that he actually sat down and wanted to read it. The guide is a true-life account of what happens in marriage from the crazy arguments over driving to wanting gifts on every major holiday not mater what I say! It is a book for people who think they are have great freedom because they are not married or for someone who has a hard time learning how to be in a relationship. It is the best book I have read this year and I not only recommend it to everyone but plan on giving it out to my friends, both married and single!


Danielle Johnson
Thomas Nelson Book Review Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment